Thursday, January 12, 2012

Blog Post Assignment 1

Hey all!
Your blogs look great and I love your comments to one another!
Do not forget to check my blog frequently for new assignments and topics for you to post. 
I have posted the specifics for your scene assignments now that you have all picked scenes with your partners.
Now, in a new blog post, I want you to respond to the following prompt.  Be open.  Be honest.

What are your strengths as an actor?  What do you feel you do well?  Why?
What are the areas of opportunity for improvement you have as an actor?  What do you want to really work on this semester to improve as an actor?  Why?
What is something that challenges you or terrifies you as an actor?  Do you think it is important to meet that terror and challenge head on and face it?  Or avoid it?  Why?

Lots to blog about on this one.  I will probably post something as well. 

Happy writing!  Can't wait to read your posts!

Mr. C

1 comment:

  1. I posted something about this. Just thought I'd let you know.

    ReplyDelete