Hello, all!
I am excited to have each of you this semster and we have an exciting semester ahead of us. I will utilize this blog frequently for assignment postings, commenting on class activities, notes in rehearsals, and much much more.
You will each create a blog for this class that you will each subscribe to via blogspot.com.
You will use your blog to post videos of performances, comment and give constructive feedback for your peers, discuss readings, and much more. This blog will become your virtual acting journal.
You will need to check my blog frequently and update yours as well. I will check your blogs as forms of assessment so do not ignore this component of the course.
Much more infortmation regarding this tool is coming.
But for now, I am excited to have you all and we are going to work a lot this semester.
Mr. C
No comments:
Post a Comment